Frequently Asked Questions
The following is a list of most commonly asked questions:
How do I create a new user account?
In order to register for trips or courses online, you must have an account with Farmington Continuing Education. Creating an account also gives you online access to view your registration history, change your address and more!
You can go to our Sign up page to create a new account.
Note: You must have an email address to set up an account with us.
What trips or courses do you currently offer?
Select one of the Lookup Courses links (in the left navigation bar) to see the list of trips or courses we currently offer.
How do I register for a trip or course?
To register for a course:
- Look Up Course - look up the trip or course you want to enroll in on our Course Listing page.
- Add to Cart - click the Enroll Yourself button to start the registration process.
- Logon - log on to the system. Note: If you're already logged on, this step will be skipped.
- Select Fee Options - select the trip or course fee options (i.e. select registration fee, add optional fees), and enter additional information requested, if any (i.e. t-shirt size, etc.).
- Add an Additional Trip or Course - if you are enrolling in other trips or courses, click the Enroll in Another Course button and repeat steps 1, 2, and 4. Otherwise, continue to step 6.
- Proceed to Checkout - once you have added all the desired trips or courses to your Enrollment Cart, click the Proceed to Checkout button to continue the registration process.
- Make Payment - edit your personal information, if necessary, then click the Payment Service button to continue on to our Payment Service to make your payment.
- Registration Confirmed - when you are finished with the payment process, the Transaction Completed page is displayed notifying you that you are enrolled in the course(s). A confirmation email with the registration specifics is also sent to your email address. At this time, you can safely log off the system.
Which methods of payment do you accept online?
We accept American Express, Discover, Master Card and Visa.
What is the cancellation policy if I am unable to attend?
Trip and course fees will NOT be prorated and NO refunds will be given for any unattended portion of a course. A $10.00 processing fee will be deducted from ALL refunds.Once the decision has been made to run a course or trip, NO refund will be given unless a substitute can be found OR there is a medical emergency. Full refunds will be automatic if a course or trip is cancelled. Trips are non-refundable BUT are transferable to another person. Refunds will be considered due to a medical emergency when accompanied by a physician’s note. The physician’s note must be received within five (5) business days following the medical emergency. Refunds are processed through the Farmington Public Schools in the form of a check ONLY. There will be no cash or credit card refunds. Please allow 2-3 weeks for processing.
How do I cancel a registration?
You cannot cancel a registration online. To cancel a registration, you must contact:
Farmington Continuing Education
*Please include your full name and address, registration details for the trip or course you want to cancel (i.e. course code, title, and dates) and a daytime phone number where we can contact you.
What do I do if I've lost my password?
You can send a request for your password to be sent to your email address on our Lookup Password page.
How can I find out what trips or courses I'm registered in?
To see a list of trips or courses in which you are enrolled, visit the Registration History page then click the appropriate button:
- Upcoming Trips or Courses - view a list of your upcoming trips or courses with dates and location
- Completed Trips or Courses - view a list of completed trips or courses.