Arts & Technology Saturday Program (Gr. 2-6)
Dates: October 19 - November 23, 2019
Meets: Sa from 8:30 AM to 12:30 PM
Location: Tunxis Community College
Course Fee: $25.00
Online registration is not available at this time. Please contact our office for more information.
Support Person: Farmington Continuing Education Phone: (860) 404-0290 Email: email@example.com
This program offers opportunities for students to experience visual and performing arts activities, such as drawing, painting, clay work, creative dance, African drumming, and Chinese instruments, along with computer/digital technology activities, such as music composition, in addition to creative writing all taught by certified teachers and professional artists and performers.
4 PERIOD SCHEDULE:
- Performing Arts (African Drumming, dance, Chinese string instruments)
- Art (drawing, painting and clay)
- Writing (creative and descriptive)
- Technology (digital computer art and music composition)
- Open to students in grades 2-6
- Students should bring a creative/inquisitive spirit and are encouraged to attend all 6 sessions.
- Students should bring a healthy snack, water bottle and lunch (if applicable) - snacks should NOT contain peanut products.
- Students will also visit the Mark Twain Museum on November 2.
- Parents are invited to share in their child’s experience during a closing ceremony presentation on November 23 from 11:30 AM – 12:30 PM.
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD REGISTRATION FORM!
|Course Fee (Basic)||Course Fee||$ 25.00|
Tunxis Community College
|10/19/2019||Saturday||8:30 AM to 12:30 PM||Tunxis Community College|
|10/26/2019||Saturday||8:30 AM to 12:30 PM||Tunxis Community College|
|11/02/2019||Saturday||8:30 AM to 12:30 PM||Tunxis Community College|
|11/09/2019||Saturday||8:30 AM to 12:30 PM||Tunxis Community College|
|11/16/2019||Saturday||8:30 AM to 12:30 PM||Tunxis Community College|
|11/23/2019||Saturday||8:30 AM to 12:30 PM||Tunxis Community College|